GTE’s highly skilled team of control systems engineers can draw on experience from a wide range of industries and processes to solve your control system problems.
We have a strong operational focus and understand the importance of keeping your plant running reliably. Our control system designs are optimised with maintenance in mind.
Our Control System capabilities include:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) design, programming, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system design, configuration, commissioning troubleshooting and maintenance
- 24/7 control system maintenance support both remote and on-site
- Optimisation, tuning and efficiency improvements for process plants, mobile machines and fixed plant mining equipment
- Control system audits for compliance with asset integrity plans
- Project lifecycle documentation including functional specifications, test documents, change management documentation, stakeholder requirements specifications, asset management documentation and scopes of work
- Mobile machine protective device audits
- Implementation and use of high-speed data acquisition systems for detailed analysis and tuning of fixed plant